Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Black and White Affair!

The Girls

Beau and Jake



Wow what a weekend!



After a very long week at school Beau and I went to one of our favorite Mexican places in town called Sur Este. My friend Amanda's husband was playing in his band. We had a great time relaxing with friends.





On Saturday I worked on a paper for my master's and did house chores. Saturday night we had our monthly dinner club party with friends. I am the dinner club president, so I plan all of our events and we decided on a "Goodbye to Summer" Cocktail Party. All the guys and girls dressed in black and white and brought heavy appetizers to share. I made Auburn Stars, which is always a hit! They were created by two Auburn Grads and they are delicious. Here are a few pictures from the event, including the Auburn Stars. I will post the recipe soon.




My Bestie, Kristy



Yummy! Auburn Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment